Riester E-Scope Otoscope
e-scope | green efficiency
3.7 V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up to now. Not just pie in the sky, but state of the art. The new e-scope® is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope® breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.
The innovative potential of the e-scope®
• LED technology for otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes with low-reflection, bright and white light. The pure white light (approx. 5,500 K) ensures colour-neutral illumination in addition to improved colour differentiation, thereby aiding more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs.
E-scope® otoscopes are available with halogen or vacuum direct illumination, F.O. xenon or F.O. LED
• Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
• Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
• Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
• Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator
• Available in a choice of black or white finish
e-scope® otoscope with fibre optics (F.O.)
• Economically priced fibre optic version with 2.5 V xenon (3200 K) or innovative 3.7 V LED illumination (5500 K)
• Fibre optics for optimum focusing and guiding of the light
e-scope® otoscope with direct illumination
• Inexpensive basic model with low-reflection direct illumination with a 2.7 V vacuum bulb (2500 K) or xenon illumination (3000 K)