Used IEC Centra CL3 Centrifuge
The IEC Centra CL3 centrifuge series from Thermo Electron combines safety, convenience and productivity in a compact benchtop centrifuge. It also incorporates sophisticated programming features that save time and simplify the preparation of laboratory samples. Ideal for every research and clinical applications.
• Low profile design— provides easy access and rotor changes without added strain.
• High-capacity rotors—including a dedicated 12x50 mL rotor—make it possible to perform high-capacity runs in a small footprint.
• Rapid Condition program cools chamber to 4ºC within seven minutes.
• Quick-release rotor system enables rotor changes in < 5 seconds–saving valuable time.
• Fast acceleration/deceleration rates (~45 seconds) reduce run times and time between runs.
• The brushless motor is virtually maintenance-free. Consistent Results from Run to Run
• The CL3’s programmable controls allow storage and locking of up to 99 programs, eliminating accidental changes to proven protocols.
• At Speed™ timer begins timing the run when the sample load reaches the set operating speed. This ensures reproducible g-force effect on samples over a desired time period for every run, regardless of batch size.
• Programmed spin protocols start quickly with the press of a button.
• Processes a variety of samples with a wide range of speeds.