Uveo 3500 Series
Our premier model for mixed veterinary practices, the Uveo 3500 Series X-ray system delivers all the great features that come with every Uveo mixed-practice model, plus a 4-way float table, floor-mounted tube stand, fixed-install UMG Del Anthem generator (for small animals), Vieworks Wireless DR flat panel, and additional Ajex 9020H portable generator (for large animals).
Perfect fit for your practice:
Companion Animal Options: Select effective and easy-to-use tools designed specifically for soft tissue and skeletal imaging in small companion animals.
Equine Options: Diagnose equine hoof and foot joints and facilitate a wide range of equine skeletal applications from health maintenance to preventative exams.
Guided Mark-Up: Improve diagnostic capabilities with convenient automatic measurement and comparison features for small and large animals.
- Optimize doses with dual generator
- Save time and boost productivity with instant (5-6 second) image acquisition and processing
- Read images easily and improve diagnosis with the best image quality available
- Position patients easily with a tabletop that moves in four directions – no need to move the patient!
- Rely on consistent tube-imager alignment – the table stays assembled while the portable generator is used for large animal exposures
- Allocate more time to delivering quality patient care with minimal operating time requirements
How to use the Uveo 3500 Series X-ray system:
1. Create/open patient file in Metron and start a new exam
2. Click the acquire button to open the acquisition window
3. Select body part
4. Select technique in Table APR (auto-calculated based on species, body part and thickness)
5. Take exposure
6. View image on screen within 5-6 seconds
7. Repeat steps 2-5 for additional images as needed
8. Review images in Metron for diagnosis